Drones Deep Dive
About the course
Over the past few years, drones have become central to the functions of various businesses, governmental organizations. From quick deliveries in rush hours to scanning unreachable military bases, drones have tons of applications. This new industry is on the rise and this course will give you a deep dive into the same!
- Introduction to drones and flight dynamics
- Drone design process, parts and specs
- Drone assembly and flight controls
- Working with software, user interface and debugging tools
- Chuck to arm and flight modes
- Make the drone follow phone heading
- Temperature and pressure reactive drone
- Turtle turn, the world of open-source drones
Questions you may have
Not at all. It’s a very personalized 1:1 course where you get to learn from makers who are in the industry and want to give back by sharing their knowledge and helping you grow and build your “maker mindset”.
Absolutely. The courses start from scratch and we do not need any prerequisites. All we need is your willingness to learn! So anyone can start their maker journeys with our courses and programs.
Once you have signed up, we will ship you the hardware kits required for your course and in parallel schedule an onboarding call to give you access to MASH – our back scheduling and learning platform. Once you receive your kits, you are ready to start scheduling your time with your maker mentor. MASH will show you their availability calendar in the week so that you can schedule your time of the sessions according to your convenience.
Each course has a personal maker mentor who will be facilitating your course content. You will have help and guidance from them in every session of the course.
- You can write to us with your feedback after the first 3 sessions, we are happy to refund you 70% of the course fee. Post this we won’t be able to make any refunds.
For our larger flagship programs such as Innovation School & SDG School which are application based, we do offer scholarships. But for our shorter courses, which are non application based we do not have that option.