We’re looking for an organized and driven Staff Accountant to join our growing team at our company. The Staff Accountant position will work closely with our other accountants and operations personnel and handle day-to-day bookkeeping. We’re an energetic company and are looking for a passionate individual to join our organization and revitalize our record keeping and bring more organization to our day to day finances.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare Sales Invoices, Expenses Vouchers, PI, etc.
- Daily accounting of Sales Invoices, Purchase, Expenses, Bank Receipts, Bank Payments
- Preparation of Data and Payment of all Taxes (TDS, GST, Income Tax, PT etc.) and coordination with the CA for filing the same.
- Handling and processing of Payrolls.
- Preparation of Monthly Reports of P&L and coordination with the Statutory Auditor for completion of Audit.
- Filing of returns of TDS & GST
- Followup for Receivables like Payments, Tax Invoices, and TDS Certifications with outside vendors.
- Microsoft Office suite
Open Positions: 1